The North American Sea Glass Association (NASGA) offers memberships for a reasonable fee to enable sea glass artisans to connect with sea glass enthusiasts, to promote genuine sea glass, and to support the NASGA mission. NASGA members can apply* to be vendors at the North American Sea Glass Festival.
Annual Membership Dues $200.00
*IMPORTANT: Applying to NASGA does not automatically submit your application to be a vendor at the North American Sea Glass Festival. All approved NASGA members must submit a festival application before acceptance into the festival.
BENEFITS OF NASGA MEMBERSHIP
- The opportunity to promote your membership in NASGA and use the NASGA logo in your marketing materials, on your website, and in your online and offline shop
- Banner ad, bio, and web link on our NASGA Members page
- Promotion on NASGA Instagram and Facebook pages
- Use of NASGA marketing materials, including postcards, bookmarks, educational materials, and the Genuine versus Artificial page to use at festivals and in your shop.
- Invitation to members-only events and meetings at the North American Sea Glass Festival
NASGA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
NASGA members agree that they will leave sea glass in its natural state and not create or sell imitation sea glass. Sea glass and beach glass must not be altered by grinding, acid etching, sand blasting, tumbling, or any other means to artificially replicate genuine sea glass.
Memberships will be reviewed prior to acceptance. We will contact you 2-4 weeks after submission of your application to confirm your acceptance.
Upon approval of NASGA membership you will be invoiced for your member dues via PayPal. The annual fee is payable upon acceptance. You will be invoiced each year in January thereafter unless you have notified us in writing of membership cancellation at least two months prior to renewal. We accept PayPal, Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and e-check for payment.
Once member dues are paid, you may begin advertising your NASGA membership in your promotional and marketing materials. Please email product images, a short bio, and a link to your website for our NASGA Members page.
After acceptance you can apply to be a vendor at the North American Sea Glass Festival.
* Email with questions about membership in NASGA.