The International Sea Glass Association (ISGA) was founded in 2006 as a non-profit organization supporting sea and beach glass collectors and the beachcombing community through festivals, information, educational opportunities, membership, and more.
We are currently accepting applications for Professional Memberships. ISGA is the only professional association whose mission is to support artists and collectors with festivals, programs, and educational information about sea and beach glass. ISGA Members can connect with sea and beach glass enthusiasts, collectors, experts, and other professional artisans. Your membership gives you the opportunity to apply for the annual sea glass festival hosted by ISGA in locations around the United States. And your support allows us to create educational opportunities, bring together our sea and beach glass community, and donate to causes that protect our world’s waterways.
Annual dues are $200 and include a range of benefits.
Benefits of Professional Membership:
- The opportunity to promote your membership on ISGA’s website and use the Professional Member logo in your marketing materials, on your website, and in your online and offline shop
- Banner ad, bio, and web link on the International Sea Glass Association Members page
- Promotion on ISGA Instagram and Facebook pages
- Direct connection to ISGA Community Members through the private Facebook member group, members discounts, and members-only events.
- Opportunity to apply to participate in the International Sea Glass Association Festival
- Invitation to members-only events and meetings
- ISGA logo merchandise
- Use of ISGA marketing materials, including postcards, bookmarks, educational materials, and the Genuine versus Artificial information to use at festivals and in your shop.
We are always working to develop new initiatives, events, and programs to enhance your ISGA membership experience. Please contact us any time with your ideas for new community and networking opportunities, educational initiatives, workshops, virtual events, volunteer experiences, and other ways we can help add value to your ISGA membership.
We hope you will consider applying or re-applying for Professional Membership in 2023.
If you are not a part of a sea or beach glass business, consider joining as an ISGA Community Member. If you are already a member, thank you for being part of ISGA!